Hall Of Fame OF Kirby Puckett dead

steve615

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 6, 2006
TN
Found this on yahoo...Hall of Fame outfielder Kirby Puckett suffrered a stroke at his home in Scottsdale,Arizona this morning.He was transported to Scottsdale Memorial Hospital,then airlifted to Scottsdale Osborne Hospital,where he is undergoing neo surgery.No other info was released in regards to his current condition.Best of luck Kirby,I hope he recovers from this setback.He was a great player in his time with the Twins,no doubt about that.

R.I.P

Before my time as a Twins fan but my wife tells me he was an amazing player....

Good Ballplayer? Yes
Did he deserve to be a first ballot HOF inductee? I don't think so.
Good person? Not for me to decide

I will always remember him for his fantastic game 6 of the 1991 World Series against my Braves.

R.I.P. Kirby

If you were to look at "Babe Ruth's" personal life you might be shocked and suprised!! I say let Kirby rest in peace and dont drudge up a bunch of nonsence!!!

its pretty sad that Kirby died. Being a lifelong Minnesotan, there were very few people who didnt like Kirby. As they said on the news last night, he was someone that everyone loved regardless of color. I still remember seeing him make those over the fence catches and seeing the catch in Game 6 of the 91 WS still gives me chills.

The spooky part is I was at his last game when he got hit with a Dennis Martinez pitch.

RIP Kirby...You will be missed.

NFL salary cap dilemma

Wireless Alerts Supplement On-Air NHL Trading Coverage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)