Hallmark Channel Coming to Family Pack Only Feb 1st

It is a Christian & Family Entertainment DBS provider that has contracts with Echostar (aka Dish Network) to use a satellite at 61.5. Anyone who already has Dish Network equipment and a dish pointed at 61.5 can subscribe to Sky Angel. This site has a whole forum on it.

You could also go directly to Sky Angel's website at http://www.skyangel.com/ .

That's nice. However this thread is about HMC :)

Halmark Movie Channel, not Lifetime Movie Network.

Too many TLAs :)

I am still mifed about Dish's move to exclude HMC from the AT packages and make it essentially a $20 a la carte channel!

See ya
Tony

TNGTony said:
That's nice. However this thread is about HMC :)

Halmark Movie Channel, not Lifetime Movie Network.

Too many TLAs :)

I am still mifed about Dish's move to exclude HMC from the AT packages and make it essentially a $20 a la carte channel!

See ya
Tony

I agree and especially absurd they'd exclude it from the AEP. How can they even continue to call it the everything pak anymore. What's next, put ESPN in only the Sports Pak? I swear sometimes I think they've got a bunch of halfwits makeing decisions. I wonder what the Halmark people think of this?

This is one of those ALA Carte issues. HallMark Movie channel wanted too much money for it to be on the 180 package so what did charlie do?

He put it on a Ala carte type of package, the very small Family Tier of channels that few sub to, thus Charlie has the channel, but is not paying Hallmark very much for it becuase there are few subs,

This is a Hallmark problem, but did not negotiate very good. We need to call Hallmark and tell them what is going on.

Maybe they dont know? Basically those with the Top 180 package have to pay $20 for just ONE CHANNEL. How wrong is this?

I want to hear the actual reason why the cheapest package has HMC and the others do not. If Charlie wanted to keep the price of the package down then why put a high priced channel in it? The majority of people are not going to purchase that package just for that channel especially when they have not been getting it all along.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)