Hallmark Guide Data Wrong

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mike88

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 10, 2011
Illinois
Hallmark Channel & Hallmark MM have identical listings from Monday (11-19-18) through Sunday (11-25-18) inclusive, plus/minus a few hours at either end. Otherwise the 2 channels look identical all day & night.

I'm on the EA and have unplugged & reset the DVR but no changes. It appears Hallmark MM is the incorrect channel from what I looked at.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Hallmark Channel & Hallmark MM have identical listings from Monday (11-19-18) through Sunday (11-25-18) inclusive, plus/minus a few hours at either end. Otherwise the 2 channels look identical all day & night.

I'm on the EA and have unplugged & reset the DVR but no changes. It appears Hallmark MM is the incorrect channel from what I looked at.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Dish answered it on their Facebook page that it was a technical issue and they were aware of it and working on it.

Reactions: Tampa8
Thanks -
I'm not on Facebook. However I did Google & searched some Dish support forums but could not find anything about the situation.

Reactions: pattykay
That awesome Rovi data again.

I reported it Friday night, on TCF and on the TiVo guide/lineup error form, when my TiVo updated and wiped all my timers for next week on HMM. I figured it would hit Dish too, was going to check my sisters H3 in a couple hours when I go over for dinner.

Hopefully it’s fixed Monday, but knowing TiVo I expect Tuesday would be the earliest which means you will need manual timers for the new HMM Christmas movies on Monday and Tuesday night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts