Hallmark Guide Data Wrong

Mike88

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 10, 2011
Illinois
Hallmark Channel & Hallmark MM have identical listings from Monday (11-19-18) through Sunday (11-25-18) inclusive, plus/minus a few hours at either end. Otherwise the 2 channels look identical all day & night.

I'm on the EA and have unplugged & reset the DVR but no changes. It appears Hallmark MM is the incorrect channel from what I looked at.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Hallmark Channel & Hallmark MM have identical listings from Monday (11-19-18) through Sunday (11-25-18) inclusive, plus/minus a few hours at either end. Otherwise the 2 channels look identical all day & night.

I'm on the EA and have unplugged & reset the DVR but no changes. It appears Hallmark MM is the incorrect channel from what I looked at.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Dish answered it on their Facebook page that it was a technical issue and they were aware of it and working on it.

Reactions: Tampa8
Thanks -
I'm not on Facebook. However I did Google & searched some Dish support forums but could not find anything about the situation.

Reactions: pattykay
That awesome Rovi data again.

I reported it Friday night, on TCF and on the TiVo guide/lineup error form, when my TiVo updated and wiped all my timers for next week on HMM. I figured it would hit Dish too, was going to check my sisters H3 in a couple hours when I go over for dinner.

Hopefully it’s fixed Monday, but knowing TiVo I expect Tuesday would be the earliest which means you will need manual timers for the new HMM Christmas movies on Monday and Tuesday night.