Halo 3, so who has done all that you can....

Legato10

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 27, 2007
Houston
I know there are some that dis the game for its campaign thought it is loads better than Halo 2, still confusing at the end as it ended with several questions unanswered, but the game was solid and very fun. Besides those that dis the single player really ought to do their homework because bungie did. There is loads of extra stuff you can do, all of which briong loads of achievements and gamer points and ARMOR additions, of course cosm,etice but cosemetic is no reason to dis though.

The question is though, who here has done all of everything, skulls, meta campaign, legendary, and Armor. The multiplayer is great fun, forge is pretty niffty.

So who here has done it?

I got to the point where I killed Truth, now the flood is everywhere and I keep getting slammed. I haven't given up, just haven't had the time as of late.

finished it on legendary got all gold skulls, getting silver, I am at 770 I think of 1000 gamerscore, the rest is multiplayer stuff which I am working on.

I am working on finishing the game in Legendary. I've gotten all of the skulls gold and silver and am working on all of the online acheivements. Haven't done much of the metagame though.

I think I have 820 out of the 1000 acheivements but probably won't play anymore now that COD4 is out.

that part with the flood is pretty weird, I mean it seemed like a cool niffty and very powerful short alliance... but I figured it would diminish quickly

I'm on the 6th level doing solo legendary..

got the skulls haven't done the terminals yet..

Playing a lot of multiplayer slayer, tactical, etc right now..

Halo 3 was fun for me for the first few weeks when it came out, lately been playing CoD4, I think CoD4 its going to keep me entertained for a long time (PC version)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)