This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Happy Canada Day!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Since we have a fair amount of FTA'ers from "the Great White North"

HAPPY CANADA DAY to our Canadian friends

Happy Canada Day to all of our friends up north! My family is from the Detroit area, and parents had a vacation home in Ontario. As kids, we got to celebrate Dominion Day, Independence Day, and Bastille Day over a 2-week period...

It's been a great day to be outside so far and fireworks tonight. With all the rain we have had in the past weeks its great to have a holiday with good weather.

I'm always ready to party. - :up

I'll come up for yours today, and you can come down for ours on Friday! - :

yes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_day

"New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Canada (Ontario and Quebec) are united in a federal state, The Dominion of Canada by the British North America Act (July 1, 1867)"
Map: 1867 - Canadian Confederation for those who'd like to know more. Ya know, in looking at these maps now it's way more interesting than it was in high school geography/history classes. Go figure.
Happy Belated Canada Day from Northwestern Ontario....EH!

Hey Inno, where abouts you located in NW Ontario?

sweet. Been to Ft Frances a few times when I had to work in I Falls....went across the border to eat...thats when the CAD $$ was like 60 cents

Got a cabin a 8 min boat ride from Kenora around Rat Portage ..... great country in that area! Boated down to Minnesota once a year ago ..... The old Big Traverse

Status
Please reply by conversation.