Happy Canada Day!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Cool, my girlfriend (soon to be fiance) is from Kenora.........we have a dog that came from (was rescued from) Rat Portage. You can take the dog out of the reserve but........you know the rest. He's actually a very good dog, appreciative of being saved I guess. Small world........
Iceberg, where did you eat? I find that all my favorite restaurants are in Int. Falls.
I remember when the CAD was $0.60..........it was STILL cheaper for us to buy gas in the States then!

C
Iceberg, where did you eat? I find that all my favorite restaurants are in Int. Falls.
I remember when the CAD was $0.60..........it was STILL cheaper for us to buy gas in the States then!

oof...that was 8 years ago so my mind is foggy :)

I got my Canadian TV provider when it was .60 when I saved a fair amount of money doing that...not so now :(

Cool, my girlfriend (soon to be fiance) is from Kenora.........we have a dog that came from (was rescued from) Rat Portage. You can take the dog out of the reserve but........you know the rest. He's actually a very good dog, appreciative of being saved I guess. Small world........

Yeah we drive through that area to get to the cabin .... its interesting to say the least. I dodge about 13 dogs every time I drive the road. ..... small world indeed!

Got to say that the area is unbelievable in terms of scenery and stuff!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts