Happy Days...........are here, for now

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Parlyle

Pub Member/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 16, 2004
West Central Wisconsin
I just got my 622 installed. Also a Dish 1000. Very knowledgable and interested installer. Does D* and E* plus has done C band. Was surprised at my avatar when I told him of the Satelliteguys website. He said he was going to go to the site when he got home. Very interested in all of the information here.
I have a kid in Cairo, Egypt, studying the language and history. I told him when he gets home sometime, he would want to get the Arabic channels on Dish. With this information, he was able to get Dish to sub a DP44 for the DP34. I have the 61.5 in one of the "planters" shown in my avatar. No extra cost, YeeeeeeHeeee. I would wish that all installs would go as well as mine. Now I hope that the 622 holds up.
Good Luck to the rest of you...........

Lyle

Oh dang, with that thread title I thought you were announcing that UniversalHD was about to show us some Fonz in HD. Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts