Happy Holidays From DISH Network 0:02

boba

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 12, 2003
Dorchester, TX.
Well I had an unsolicated DISH recording to wish me Happy Holidays. It is the same one from last year, is that regifting? Note this came from DISH Network not "DISH"

Now I feel left out lol. I did not get that call and I don't recall getting one last year or the year before that.

So far so Merry! I remember the last couple of years, some pitched a B* about Dish "commandeering" our DVR's.

Yes give it more time.....those 2 seconds will kill ya..:D

I want Charlie and crew to wish me a "MERRY CHRISTMAS" i'm not on holidays so how can it be happy holidays, it's the Christmas & Hanukkah season if you don't believe or think otherwise then you shouldn't be wished anything. Strange how 30 years ago nobody ever had a problem with Merry Christmas and now it's all got to be politically correct.

Bah Humbug! Just sick of all the political correctness, and super pissed about this Sinterklaas (Dutch Santa) and Black Pete being racist BS also!

So Charlie wish me a Merry Christmas! otherwise don't bother wishing me anything.

I want Charlie and crew to wish me a "MERRY CHRISTMAS" i'm not on holidays so how can it be happy holidays, it's the Christmas & Hanukkah season if you don't believe or think otherwise then you shouldn't be wished anything. Strange how 30 years ago nobody ever had a problem with Merry Christmas and now it's all got to be politically correct.

Bah Humbug! Just sick of all the political correctness, and super pissed about this Sinterklaas (Dutch Santa) and Black Pete being racist BS also!

So Charlie wish me a Merry Christmas! otherwise don't bother wishing me anything.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)