Hard to delete recording on Joey 2.0

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ncted

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
Durham, NC
So, I ran into a problem over the weekend where I could not delete a recording from the DVR list on one of my Joey 2.0. It was the only recording of that particular type (i.e. not in a folder). The usual remote commands (blue button on 40.0 remote and recall on 52.0 remote) did not work. I eventually had to resume the recording, press stop on the 40.0 remote and select delete from the available options.

When I returned to the DVR Recordings list, I would only get the option to delete recordings that were in folders, not unique individual recordings.

Has anyone else seen this?

Reactions: charlesrshell
So, I ran into a problem over the weekend where I could not delete a recording from the DVR list on one of my Joey 2.0. It was the only recording of that particular type (i.e. not in a folder). The usual remote commands (blue button on 40.0 remote and recall on 52.0 remote) did not work. I eventually had to resume the recording, press stop on the 40.0 remote and select delete from the available options.

When I returned to the DVR Recordings list, I would only get the option to delete recordings that were in folders, not unique individual recordings.

Has anyone else seen this?
Yes, I have seen this sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)