Hard to delete recording on Joey 2.0

ncted

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
Durham, NC
So, I ran into a problem over the weekend where I could not delete a recording from the DVR list on one of my Joey 2.0. It was the only recording of that particular type (i.e. not in a folder). The usual remote commands (blue button on 40.0 remote and recall on 52.0 remote) did not work. I eventually had to resume the recording, press stop on the 40.0 remote and select delete from the available options.

When I returned to the DVR Recordings list, I would only get the option to delete recordings that were in folders, not unique individual recordings.

Has anyone else seen this?

Reactions: charlesrshell
So, I ran into a problem over the weekend where I could not delete a recording from the DVR list on one of my Joey 2.0. It was the only recording of that particular type (i.e. not in a folder). The usual remote commands (blue button on 40.0 remote and recall on 52.0 remote) did not work. I eventually had to resume the recording, press stop on the 40.0 remote and select delete from the available options.

When I returned to the DVR Recordings list, I would only get the option to delete recordings that were in folders, not unique individual recordings.

Has anyone else seen this?
Yes, I have seen this sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts