Has anyone tried to call Voom lately, OH MY~!

iceshark

iceshark

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 10, 2004
Pacific Northwest
I have been trying to call Voom for a week to change my credit card on autopay. I cancelled card and will be charged extra if I dont swithch it over to another card.

I sit on hold for approx 5 minutes each time and then they give you a cut off messege and tell you to push 1 if you want a call back about VOom.

I will be one pissed off camper if Voom causes me to get charged on my credit card for not being able to get through!

Anyone have any suggestions!
Thnks
Shark.

Pete In Plano

Pete In Plano

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Apr 9, 2004
I called a month ago to change my card and they still tried to charge my expired card. Now the bill now says it was rejected and that I owe for 2 months.

Acerone

Acerone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 29, 2003
Long Island
We should be able to change our programing etc. online like you can with DirecTV.

M

madpoet

Too Much Hi Def!
Supporting Founder
Mar 3, 2004
Vernon, CT
I started a similar thread last week. After leaving a message, I finally got a call yesterday afternoon. 5 days after I had left a message saying I had a problem.

S

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
I think you need to press option 1 instead of option 2. Any success with option 1?

seandudley

seandudley

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 30, 2004
Loudon, Tennessee
Same problem here. I received a bill that seems to indicate they are charging me a lot more than I owe, so I was trying to call them about it, but couldn't get anyone, just got cut off after 5 minutes, still haven't gotten a call from them and it's been about a week. I guess I need to try checking into it again.

K

Karl City of Angels

SatelliteGuys Family
May 12, 2004
Call After 8pm pacific or 11pm Eastern. This is your only chance to get a live person.

iceshark

iceshark

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 10, 2004
Pacific Northwest
Sean Mota said:
I think you need to press option 1 instead of option 2. Any success with option 1?

Yea Sean, Funny thing was when I pushed 1 (new customers) instead of 3 (current customers) It answered right away. But I told the guy my plight of calls and having to change me CC today before autocharge. He transfered me over the the line 3 hold line. Guess new customers are the only ones they care about LOL>.

Anyway I took members advice and called late last night and got thru. They had already sent my post for payment to old dead card. I told CSR I was not happy, and would at least like a months free voom basic programming as I will now be charged 35.00 for reusing card I closed. She said she would escalate it to a manager for consideration.
Bet it never happens. Oh well such is a growing company.
I love Voom so I will let it go. :(

J

jimmykce1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 5, 2004
You can go on their web site and put in the request to change your payment method which I have done. Its getting bad to talk to someone there now.