Has anyone tried to call Voom lately, OH MY~!

iceshark

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 10, 2004
Pacific Northwest
I have been trying to call Voom for a week to change my credit card on autopay. I cancelled card and will be charged extra if I dont swithch it over to another card.

I sit on hold for approx 5 minutes each time and then they give you a cut off messege and tell you to push 1 if you want a call back about VOom.

I will be one pissed off camper if Voom causes me to get charged on my credit card for not being able to get through!

Anyone have any suggestions!
Thnks
Shark.

I called a month ago to change my card and they still tried to charge my expired card. Now the bill now says it was rejected and that I owe for 2 months.

I started a similar thread last week. After leaving a message, I finally got a call yesterday afternoon. 5 days after I had left a message saying I had a problem.

Same problem here. I received a bill that seems to indicate they are charging me a lot more than I owe, so I was trying to call them about it, but couldn't get anyone, just got cut off after 5 minutes, still haven't gotten a call from them and it's been about a week. I guess I need to try checking into it again.

Sean Mota said:
I think you need to press option 1 instead of option 2. Any success with option 1?

Yea Sean, Funny thing was when I pushed 1 (new customers) instead of 3 (current customers) It answered right away. But I told the guy my plight of calls and having to change me CC today before autocharge. He transfered me over the the line 3 hold line. Guess new customers are the only ones they care about LOL>.

Anyway I took members advice and called late last night and got thru. They had already sent my post for payment to old dead card. I told CSR I was not happy, and would at least like a months free voom basic programming as I will now be charged 35.00 for reusing card I closed. She said she would escalate it to a manager for consideration.
Bet it never happens. Oh well such is a growing company.
I love Voom so I will let it go. :(

You can go on their web site and put in the request to change your payment method which I have done. Its getting bad to talk to someone there now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts