Has Dirt (dish internet response helped you)

Has Dirt helped you

• Yes

Votes: 131 94.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • What or who is Dirt

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Yes. This poll is missing vital information, such as the number of times they have helped. In my case I've lost count, but it was at least 3 times.

The DIRT team seems to be an added benefit to me here at SatelliteGuys. They always gave me straightforward answers even though the answers were not what I wanted to hear. Its refreshing to get a honest and realistic answer from DIRT, now calling a CSR is another matter for another time.

I think everyone who voted yes here should show their appreciation by becoming a Pub Member, if you aren't already. ;)

I've been helped by more than one of the DIRT reps, for several different issues. They are awesome, sometimes I got info I didn't want, but at least I always knew the score. In this day and age, it's so refreshing to have a company that allows these guys/gals to help us the way they do.

I had to vote no but it was only because they couldn't, my account is a combo account and had way too much equipment on it and wasn't allowed an upgrade to three hoppers so Executive Resolution had to do it. There were not any upgrades on my account or something on there so they couldn't do it. It was by no means their fault. Also for the little things I don't ask them I just call dish network directly I prefer to talk to someone on the phone versus emailing back and forth.

3 no votes. Be careful, don't let it fall below 95% or that is going to hurt their star ratings. ;)

Hopefully to those that voted no,when you do have a Dish issue you will be able to contact Dirt instead of making a call,or chat.

Ok,for the one person that has no idea who or what Dirt is please respond and we'll better inform you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)