Has Dish network improved.....

Has Dish improved its Customer service in the past 12 months?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whens the last time you called them?

I haven't gotten a overseas CSR from Dish in a long long time. (YIPPIE!)

Just last week I called about my 722k locking up and I could not understand what the CSR was saying. I politely told him that I was having a hard time understanding him and asked if I could be transferred to someone who could speak English clearly. He put me on hold and someone who fit that description picked up the line. This new CSR told me that they are slowly trying to improve customer & CSR relations. I told her that in order to do that, they need to get rid of overseas CSR's. She said that she completely understood that. It seems that maybe you have just been lucky not to get a foreign CSR as I have not been so lucky yet.

I still get an over seas csr from time to time and I have noticed some of the same type of csrs on the online chat . They type or phrase things in a funny way that only a foreign csr would say or do. I even had to cancel once on the online chat because I couldn't get them to understand simple English in written form.

Last edited:
as the Talking Heads sang....... "same as it ever was, same as it ever was"..........

They definitely still have the Filipino CSR's, I just "tried" to talk to one the other day for about 40 minutes..........

But was it off shore?

as the Talking Heads sang....... "same as it ever was, same as it ever was"..........

They definitely still have the Filipino CSR's, I just "tried" to talk to one the other day for about 40 minutes..........

Now was this CSR over seas or just working here and happen to be Filipino?

65% agree that cs has improved. it's good to see that someone is working to improve customer service.

Since all my customer experiences with Dish have been good, I really can't say it has gotten better, but it definitely has NOT gotten worse.

Filipino reps

I got one about two weeks ago on an evening call. Had to replace a DVR with a dead hard drive. Took a little longer than usual but got done and sent to right address in two days. No cost to me which the CSR thought was unusual - "They usually charge $14.95 but it is not showing that for you." I do have AEP so maybe that made a difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)