Hava Player App

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have it for the iPhone. I am still waiting for them to enable 3G streaming and create an iPad version. I think the company is pretty much toast which is why they have not updated their app in about 2 years

OK...This is weird

The Hava box even through Vulkano is not supported over 3G. When I use it on my phone I get the message that Hava is not supported over 3G. But when I use the same phone as a WiFi hotspot using 3G I can get other devices to play it on WiFi through my phones 3G.

Android now has a vlc/remote app out
wonder if we could stream our hava's now
to our android device's using 3g.

testube works fine with wifi , but I get freezing, constantly using 3G
remotely

I know this is an old thread, but is it possible to get an "old" vulkano flow back up and running?

I installed the box, and found some HAVA Windows software which should have been able to set up the Vulkano. After a few deadly Bluescreens, the software eventually started, but said I have a HAVA Gold and that I should insrall other software (which I can't find anywhere). In the end, I don't even have a HAVA, but a Vulkano.

On the website of Monsoon, I can manage to download a users manual, but downloading the software rails.

Then I Remembered

Then I remembered the name I gave the box, and found an Android APK. But, that app either states that the service is unavailable, or that I need the paid version of the app (which isn't available in the Play Store anymore).

Anyone have any ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)