Have R10 and want to swap for HR10-250

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

yukon

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 4, 2004
Whats the best way for me to get a deal from Directv on the HR10-250? I've seen where some people get them free and some pay $400. I would like to get in on something free. Would like to have one and wondering if you guys know the best way??

thanks

yukon said:
Whats the best way for me to get a deal from Directv on the HR10-250? I've seen where some people get them free and some pay $400. I would like to get in on something free. Would like to have one and wondering if you guys know the best way??

thanks

You dont have to subscribe to sunday ticket to get the free HR10-250. it took me a few calls but i finally got it for free. i called as soon as i hung up. (The first call they wouldny budge on the price, the second call they wen down to $349.00) i only get total choice plus and HBO. you munt call the customer retention number though. They have much more authority than regular customer service agents. good luck:hatsoff:

Called and they telling me I have to subscribe to the Sunday Ticket

Bamm Got it!! Third time a charm!! Got a wonderful retention rep that was just in the giving spirit!! Gotta love Direct!!

thanks
:hungry:

Exactly did not have to subscribe. Ended up with free HD DVR, 12 months free HD, HBO for 6 months for $2, and Showtime free for 6 months!! Heck of a REP!!

Also had a friend call. He ended up with HD DVD and waived shipping. Free HBO and Starz for 6 months.

just depends on the rep!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts