Have some time on my hands which birds ....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

badhat

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 27, 2008
Moses Lake, WA
I am currently on vacation and looking to add some fixed Ku dishes next to my other one. Anyhow, I am a great big news buff is 97W worth my time considering it looks like there is only about one english channel there. Anybody have any suggestions for news and anything else cool to point at? And yes I know about The List .... hmmm.. I am thinking that nothing will get posted here due to prying eyes that ruin the cool extra's. If anyone can give me some suggestions please do. Thanks in advance.

There are more than one English Channel on 97.0w. I don't frequent it often for much, other than some Good Stuff on the Radio side of the picture. But, if I remember correctly, and you like News, there are 3 News Channels (English) one from Russia, one from Iran, and one from Saudi Arabia. There side of the story is slightly different than you find here? There is also a News Channel on T4/IA8/G28 (89.0w). And the Pentagon Channel can be found on AMC1 (103.0w), you can get the latest War Propaganda there. Another News Channel might come in on AMC4 (101.0w), and then you can look at SBS6 (74.0w) and AMC6 (72.0w) as well, for a few more News Channels. Good Luck on your decision...!!

Huh... I guess I will tune 97w in today and see what's going on there. Thank god I marked my pole for 95w when I first set my system up. woohoo

Huh... I guess I will tune 97w in today and see what's going on there. Thank god I marked my pole for 95w when I first set my system up. woohoo

Russia Today on 97W is one of my favorite news channels. They have some pretty cool documentary type stuff on from time to time as well.

97west has tons of Arabic and Middle Eastern stations, news and religious stuff, if you can understand Arabic or some of the other Middle Eastern dialects, you have your choice. Al Jezzesiria english <<”I know, killed the spelling on that one” is also out there on 97W. My favorite is the Brazilian Video channel, lots of eye candy for the boys. 24hrs of club videos

97west has tons of Arabic and Middle Eastern stations, news and religious stuff, if you can understand Arabic or some of the other Middle Eastern dialects, you have your choice. Al Jezzesiria english <<”I know, killed the spelling on that one” is also out there on 97W. My favorite is the Brazilian Video channel, lots of eye candy for the boys. 24hrs of club videos
Al Jazeera English!:D

IRINN has an English crawl that is very interesting to read, and Russia Today, Press TV and Aljazeera English are all in my favorites!

Status
Please reply by conversation.