Have you called E*

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Did you call Dishnetwork to complain?

• Yes

Votes: 94 35.1%
  • No

Votes: 174 64.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes,

dish offers the best DVR out there hands down. However, when determining what system is right for you it boils down to programming.

I subcribed to dish the minute they brought in voom. People say its not that great, im sorry to dissagree.

Where else can you see Horror movies new and old in Glorious HD ALL DAY??

Where else can you get the BEST HD 24hrs a day?? True Hd afieniondos will completely understand the loss of voom.

I tried to get( VOOM) when they were a sat service just before they shut down. From what I heard it was stellar. Im sorry that I missed the opportunity to have their original service.

I personally think they were a few years ahead of their time. If introduced now maybe they would do better?

I have direc and dish. What sets dish appart from direc now??? Nothing. Yes, their sports packages are better on direc but thats it.

I am extremely dissapointed with dish. Again hopefully they will restore voom programming.
If not, I will leave dish once and for all.

Do I think direc is better? Nope-Im just furious that my favorite progamming was just ripped away in the middle of the night!

I cant and will not except that.

Having voom really raised the bar when it came to HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)