Have you tried Echolink??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

n1wbd

Silent Key - RIP 1/2/2012
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Grafton,NH
Are you a inactive ham and currently licensed? Are you antenna or radio challenged?

Well Echolink might be for you!! Echolink is a internet based program that allows you to connect to various REAL radio repeaters and conferences via your pc or your smartphone the only requirement is that you are a licensed ham and the best part it's FREE!

Just think all of us hams here at satelliteguys can get together on echolink on one of the many conference rooms available.

I use it for connecting to various machines I can't hit from here you can also connect to other machines all over the world. I've had qso's on machines in Austrailia New Zealand, Japan,UK

Checkout Introducing EchoLink for further info I think you'll like it.

73 Bob N1WBD

Glad you liked it Glenn tnx fer the qso hope to catch you again soon on Echolink.

I'm on echolink, as well as the local repeater here. I have to install the software up on my pc but that's simple and I can Echolink with anyone in minutes. If you want to talk just let me know (pm me) and We can get together.

Any time Bob maybe we can get a few more guys gathered up for a evening on Echolink and have a great ragchew.

I'm on echolink, as well as the local repeater here. I have to install the software up on my pc but that's simple and I can Echolink with anyone in minutes. If you want to talk just let me know (pm me) and We can get together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)