haven't heard from iafirebuff today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Probably out back with a shovel... he's doing a ground install, not a roof install I think...

Well, as much as I would like to be setting up...I am trying to force myself to get my house chores done first. I have been caulking windows this week...YUCK! I figure once I get the motor going, I am done for chore wise :) I am still waiting for the water line to be marked - gas, electric, phone and cable lines are all marked. Got lots of little flags and painted stuff in my yard. If I had the pole set, I prolly would be out right now doing it :) Going out of town Saturday, so I might not get to it this weekend! I will be a wreck if I don't get it going soon! I keep walking past the box, and have taken the motor out and handled it several ties already :)

caulking thats probably a project i need to do :(
still i'm working 12 out of the next 16 after this weekend so, i will have to get my motor mount working or it will also be delayed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)