Having on demand trouble

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bgothard72

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2007
Jemison, Alabama, United States
Anyone else having trouble downloading a program? Mine starts to download then it just stops and goes to pending download but never downloads. I've tried it with faster hd download and high quality download. Nothing works. My Internet is fine also. Nothing wrong there.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've been having issues as well the past month or so...I cant dl certain episodes of Game of Thrones yet others are fine...so far it seems to be an hbo thing but i dont really dl many on demand shows so it very well could b a dtv thing...ran the nr software then last weeks ce and now this weeks ce and everything else is back to normal after a few hiccups missing my dtv and extras but the on demand thing persists and is kinda pissing me off now since the 2 episodes of GOT I want are 2 of the only ones with this issue...Pending Download rinse and repeat

Reactions: bgothard72
I tried to download three episodes of Boardwalk Empire Friday night, and Saturday morning the list showed pending. I deleted them and downloaded again and all went well except for consistent second long double sound drops every minute throughout all recordings. Drove me crazy so I deleted and will try again later.

I tried recording the second episode of Blacklist after successfully downloading the first episode and it says the channel is not in my package. It's KSDK, a local channel!! Charter keeps looking better and better.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)