HBO 50% Off For 6 Months

Just called to add HBO for 50% off since the deal expires 7/31 according to the email I got from Dish. To my surprise I was asked if I would like to add it permanently at $10 till I cancel. Took the offer... :) Looked at my account and it is listed as "HBO Special Price" $10.

Just called to add HBO for 50% off since the deal expires 7/31 according to the email I got from Dish. To my surprise I was asked if I would like to add it permanently at $10 till I cancel. Took the offer... :) Looked at my account and it is listed as "HBO Special Price" $10.
So you get HBO for $10.00 untill you cancel DISH or you cancel the deal? Either way it sounds good to me.

Reactions: old corps

As Mike asked.....Do you mean 'til you call to cancel HBO or leave Dish? Think I might have to go for this.
Thanks!

Ed

As Mike asked.....Do you mean 'til you call to cancel HBO or leave Dish? Think I might have to go for this.
Thanks!

Ed
Well, if I leave Dish HBO will be canceled automatically so I guess till I cancel HBO. Don't think I'll be canceling at this price unless I can't afford it... I guess I picked a good day to call as I haven't heard about it before.

I was told the deal is everyday price of $10 for customers who dont already have HBO. They said it wouldnt go up after 6months.
Think about that for a second. So I drop HBO, then get it at $10 instead of $19 and it never goes up. Sure. Misunderstanding there somewhere.

I kind of thought that was the deal. Sounds like a "misunderstanding of the deal by the customer" as told to by the csr. But it sure sounded good.
I guess I'll find out sooner or later. I asked twice before I agreed and was assured by CSR that the $10 stays permanent unless I make the change and drop HBO from my subscription. Just to add I never before had HBO while with Dish except for the first 3 months when I signed up. For those that have the $9 deal, what is HBO listed as on your account under programing\current services?

And that's what the deal is. I'm certain what he was told is that HBO will remain on the account, not that it will stay at $10. Two VERY different things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)