HBO, Cinemax Now Available on Amazon Prime’s Channels Program

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
This is great, I already used Showtime and Starz this way, just add original series to my watch list when the new season started, can now do the same with Max and HBO. PQ is very good thru the Amazon app as well on Starz and Showtime.

http://variety.com/2016/digital/news/hbo-cinemax-amazon-prime-1201931116/

Amazon Prime members can now sign up to stream “Westworld,” “Game of Thrones” and other current and past HBO programming, as well as original series and movies from Cinemax, on Amazon Channels.

The e-commerce company’s Prime members can now sign up for a monthly HBO subscription for $14.99 per month, the same price at the HBO Now standalone streaming service. Cinemax on Amazon Channels is also available starting Thursday for $9.99 per month.

Reactions: stardust3
I watched a little Westworld after adding to my watchlist, but then it went unavailable. Prob some issues with the launch. Watching the season finale of Quarry on my Roku ultra right now, PQ is GREAT (better than Directv) and it has DD + 5.1 so it trumps Sling TV in PQ and AQ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts