HBO For 10 Bucks

HBO OFFER says" only available for customers in good standing with qualifying dish service who are currently not subscribed to the package(s) selected....

Interesting, do they consider the threat of cancelling the same as not being subscribed? I guess they are being loose with the qualifications. Terrific news for us, we have had HBO virtually since having DISH around 16 years, and may be watching it more than ever before.

When does Game of Thrones start and finish it's season. When can I watch reruns of this past season?

If I subscribe to HBO on my Dish account, will I have authority to watch HBO programming on my Roku?

When does Game of Thrones start and finish it's season. When can I watch reruns of this past season?

If I subscribe to HBO on my Dish account, will I have authority to watch HBO programming on my Roku?
Usually about April, you should be able to watch now, and yes, you will have access to the HBOGo app.

I wonder, I have read that Comcast hit a cap with HBO where so many customers have it, that it does not cost Comcast any more money to sign up additional customers. I wonder if Dish has hit the cap as well? Or perhaps they are close enough?

I have Comcast and back in Feb. I did my usual threat to leave to get my bill lower and they gave me the Premium Channels for $1 each for two years, I was wondering how they could do that but with what you wrote it now makes sense, they must of hit the cap on the rest of them also.

I called Comcast to get a better price on my Internet as my current credits were running out. They got me a comparable price to what I was paying before by bundling the HSI with Limited Basic for a year, which included free HBO for the entire year. Now I'm not using their video services since I already have Dish, but I can access to HBO Go on the Roku.

Okay, I've got this HBO thing figured. First, I take the $10 offer that pops up on the screen when I log in. Then, a month from now, I go online to cancel HBO. Another screen pops up offering it back to me for $5 and I take that offer. Then, a month after that I go online....................

Okay, I've got this HBO thing figured. First, I take the $10 offer that pops up on the screen when I log in. Then, a month from now, I go online to cancel HBO. Another screen pops up offering it back to me for $5 and I take that offer. Then, a month after that I go online....................
Nah...They will let you remove it and when you choose to get it back it will go back to the original $19 a month...and charge you the $5 downgrade fee on top of that!

There is no $5 downgrade fee anymore. It was changed to a change fee that is only charged if you make a change within 30 days of the previous change.

Nah...They will let you remove it and when you choose to get it back it will go back to the original $19 a month...and charge you the $5 downgrade fee on top of that!

Well, darn, I was going to stop the process when I got it down to $1.25 per month anyway. Greedy Charlie.

Instead of all this gossip ...I called them. The $10 offer ends 10/31/2015 ...Period.
It doesn't end at least for everyone on that date. Period. :) I have post card that says differently. I knew when you said you called the answer being correct from a CSR was not good.

It doesn't end at least for everyone on that date. Period. :) I have post card that says differently. I knew when you said you called the answer being correct from a CSR was not good.

I read that to mean that the offer itself ends on that date. Once you take advantage of the offer, the end date of the reduced price service may or should be at some future date, if it ends at all.

But Tampa (and others) just said the offer does not end on that date for him, due to the postcard he received.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts