HBO For 10 Bucks

But Tampa (and others) just said the offer does not end on that date for him, due to the postcard he received.

Yeah, it's pretty confusing. I think originally someone asked how long this lasts, meaning how long would we get HBO for $10. Then someone answered that the offer ends at a certain date. After that, who knows what anyone meant? Does the offer have an end date, and does the reduced price service have an end date? Is it the same for everyone?

I thought it was pretty clear that the $10 price was indefinite (as long as you keep it), but the contention was on the offer expiration date, which has been reported as 10/30 or 11/25, which sounds like targeted marketing to me.

I thought it was pretty clear that the $10 price was indefinite (as long as you keep it), but the contention was on the offer expiration date, which has been reported as 10/30 or 11/25, which sounds like targeted marketing to me.
This. Once you add it to your account it's indefinite. The expiration on the offer doesn't change that, it just keeps them from having to give the offer to more and more people if they don't want to down the line.

I subscribed to HBO today. I did a search for "Game of Thrones" and came up empty. I assume the search only extends out to the end of the programming guide. How long is that on my 211k? I went over 7 days and it was still going.

Thanks.

I thought the 211 offers a 2 day or 72 hour guide. I just got one in the mail that I want to figure out how to hook up to my home account(will just be running a line but certain physical disabilities prevent me from doing a lot of the labor).

This morning, I took the guide all the way out to the end. It stopped on 10-1-15 at 11:30 pm, I think that would be a full 8 1/2 days of guide.

I thought the 211 offers a 2 day or 72 hour guide. I just got one in the mail that I want to figure out how to hook up to my home account(will just be running a line but certain physical disabilities prevent me from doing a lot of the labor).

Were we a little tipsy when this was posted? :everybodydance

I subscribed to HBO today. I did a search for "Game of Thrones" and came up empty. I assume the search only extends out to the end of the programming guide. How long is that on my 211k? I went over 7 days and it was still going.

Thanks.
You'll have to stream or On Demand as it's not airing any episodes currently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chad, you have a Hopper system, as I recall. You will need to add a home-run coax from the dish to the 211 circumventing the node in its entirety.

Reactions: Troch77
I know that part. The hard part is I have 2 hoppers. All six tuner availability is in use without a switch.

The guide on a 211 is 44 hours without a hd or 9 days with a hd.

Sent from my iPhone using Chrome.

can dirt help me out i would like to get hbo for 10 dollars any help would be appreciated.

I just checked my account and noticed that the new bill had generated with 3 premiums @$35 for them, plus the Dish Movie Pack went up to the regular $10/month. So I thought, what the heck....

Cancelled all of them and it popped up and offered:
1. HBO @$10 as the 'everyday price' or some such, no expiration
2. MAX/SHO @$7/each for 6 months
3. Dish movie pack @$5 for 6 months

No chat, call or anything else needed to get them all. Still in 1st year so that makes my bill total right at the $80 mark. I like that!!

The weird part of this thing is that I just got email from them telling me my 3 month freebies were expiring and the next bill would show that. They even had the individual normal prices and the bundle prices but no mention of the HBO@$10 or SHO/MAX @$7 each for 6 month deals.

If you have 2 Hoppers you need a DPP44 in order to hook up a 211 on your home account.
That is the hard part. Luckily it is just chilling here until I decide what to do with it. Got it for a great price so couldnt pass up on it. Now it is just a matter of playing the "how much work do I want to put forth" game. I may just get a tailgater and enjoy it that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts