HBO For 10 Bucks

Well, to get this thread back on track, I added HBO for $10 to my account and while I was at it I turned off the Movie Pack for $10. I was wanting my bill to be the same. When I clicked off the Movie Pack a pop-up popped up saying since I'm a valued customer I can keep Movie Pack for $5 for six months. So in the end I'm actually adding HBO for $5 for six months. Not bad!

Well, to get this thread back on track, I added HBO for $10 to my account and while I was at it I turned off the Movie Pack for $10. I was wanting my bill to be the same. When I clicked off the Movie Pack a pop-up popped up saying since I'm a valued customer I can keep Movie Pack for $5 for six months. So in the end I'm actually adding HBO for $5 for six months. Not bad!

You must be married. I used to use creative logic like that when I was married. Of course, my wife did too. She would say stuff like "it doesn't matter if we have money in the bank or not, it was a good deal so I bought it".

I watch a lot of stuff on The Movie Pack so it wasn't easy for me to get rid of it so a half price offer was enough to make me keep it. After 6 months I'll turn it off.

I watch a lot of stuff on The Movie Pack so it wasn't easy for me to get rid of it so a half price offer was enough to make me keep it. After 6 months I'll turn it off.
Unless things change when you go to cancel after the 1/2 price ends the system will offer it to you again when you try to cancel.
I think it's been at least two years that I have had it for 1/2 price. (not counting the couple of days that I have it at full price before trying to cancel.

Reactions: VegasVoomer
I've done the whole removal of BB@Home AKA. Movie Pack at least 4 times and always get the 1/2 off offer. Its the same way with every single premium. HBO GO Alone is easily worth $10!

I have the all premium and movie package for $55. I just called and received HBO for $10 and the 3 other premiums for $7 each. I also received the movie package for $5 or a total of $36. A $19 savings . I was told that HBO was a permanent discount and the others were a six month discount. I would have to check back after the 6 month to see if it will be better to go back to the 4 premium package when the 3 premiums go to full price.

Reactions: Tampa8
I've done the whole removal of BB@Home AKA. Movie Pack at least 4 times and always get the 1/2 off offer. Its the same way with every single premium.

Yep, just called last night & got the HBO $10 for life price, as well as renewing the Movie Pak 1/2 price f/6-months again for the umpteenth time... :)

You don't plan on living long, do you? :shh

LOL, no $hit there...I'm also VERY familiar with some of E*'s "definitions" of some words...I first became familiar with their definition of "lifetime", when they first started offering "lifetime DVR service" on their 1st Dishplayers...which they then promptly redefined to be "for 3 years"!!! :rolleyes: :p

Reactions: fhsucade07
Hey, I just earlier saw a DISH commercial insert on one of the satellite (non-local) channels, that is now advertising HBO for $10 a month, no mention of any length of time this price lasts...other than this offer expiring 11/25...

Hey, I just earlier saw a DISH commercial insert on one of the satellite (non-local) channels, that is now advertising HBO for $10 a month, no mention of any length of time this price lasts...other than this offer expiring 11/25...

Yup, that's the offer.

Question. If add I HBO at the $10/month offer and let's say sometime next year use Dish Pause for a few months, when I unpause Dish will I still get HBO at $10 a month?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts