HBO - Game of Thrones (No Spoilers)

Ouch. That means I won't get to see it till next year as I only watch it on BD with Atmos, doubtful that it will be released but the holiday season.

It will be tough but I find myself being absolutely blown away by how much better the quality is on BD. I only watched the first few episodes of last season on the DVR and then deleted it and waited for the BD and with upscaling to 4K & Atmos soundtrack I don't think I could watch it any other way now. I find myself deleting more and more shows off the DVR if I know that I'm going to buy it on BD. I keep the throw away shows like NCIS or shows like The Americans since they only released Season one on BD.

If I were to do that , I'd seriously look at cancelling cable and going TiVo for locals only.

Then just buy what I wanted on physical format.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If I were to do that , I'd seriously look at cancelling cable and going TiVo for locals only.

Then just buy what I wanted on physical format.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I could easily do that. All I need is a good TiVo Bolt and my Panasonic UB900. My wife on the other hand has to see all the house wives of ______ shows and all the mystery shows & Movies on Hallmark M & M. I've lost track of how many Murder She Baked & Gourmet Detective movies I've had to sit/sleep through.

I could easily do that. All I need is a good TiVo Bolt and my Panasonic UB900. My wife on the other hand has to see all the house wives of ______ shows and all the mystery shows & Movies on Hallmark M & M. I've lost track of how many Murder She Baked & Gourmet Detective movies I've had to sit/sleep through.
I had that to deal with, but once we cut the cord and went internet delivered it got easy after about a month.

We still do Vue so that helps. But neither of us watched near the live TV we used to.

It was surely an adjustment.

I'm not a fan of the "Previously, in Game of Thrones..." For Pete's sake, you just ran the last season finale minutes before the Premiere of Episode 1 of Season 7, I think we can remember what just happened.

A promising start to the new season!

I tried to watch season premier on HBOGO also starts exactly at 9pm est... It's true 1080P and noticeable better PQ over Dish. When I logged into FireTv about 5 minutes before start it said I had to reauthorize so went to link and said unavailable. Link started working as soon as episode was over. This was a scam to reduce streamers so watched on Dish. Next week I'll be logged into HBOGO much earlier so won't go through this again. Quality is that much better in 1080P IMO.

I'm going to take a wild educated guess, since there are no books to go by, that the White Walkers are going to demolish the Wall on the season 7 finale. The first episode kind of dragged for me, but I understand that they had to set up the storyline for this season.

Predictable the dragon glass comes into play in defeating the WW's. How series ends will probably be some bittersweet ending maybe against the grain where many predicted Fire and Ice would come together and rule.
With Arya on the warpath who knows where this leads. I predict Jaime the Kingslayer also will be the queenslayer before it's over after several more icestious happenings of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)