HBO - Game of Thrones (No Spoilers)

Is it also a different actor playing the hired sword that is always trying to get with the mother of dragons? I thought I missed something cause he looked so different.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Changing the actor for the Mountain doesnt bother me so much, but I have been disappointed with the change for Daario. The first guy had that role pegged IMO.

Changing the actor for the Mountain doesnt bother me so much, but I have been disappointed with the change for Daario. The first guy had that role pegged IMO.

I think that is what I was referring to. He is so different that I was lost.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

This is the 3rd actor to play The Mountain. The character had like 2 scenes prior to this season. One of those was such a throwaway that you might even realize who Tywin was talking to.

I agree with you about Daario Naharis. The first guy was much better. The current one seems too "English". Daario is supposed to be exotic.

Some info on the character that is playing The Mountain.

If you're up on Game of Thrones, you know of the Mountain, a gargantuan beast of a man who [spoilers redacted]. And if you're here at Yahoo Sports, you probably saw the Mountain and thought, "sweet heaven! We could use that guy to protect our quarterback! Can he bring the sword on the field? Is that allowed?"
Well, the Indianapolis Colts were ahead of you by at least a year, and no, they weren't scouting universities in Westeros. (King's Landing is scared to play Bama, you know.) The Mountain is really a gentleman by the name of Hafthor Bjornsson from Iceland. And that's not CGI; he really does stand 6' 9" and weigh more than 400 pounds. He's placed near the top of the World's Strongest Man competition in each of the last three years. That was enough to draw the interest of Colts owner Jim Irsay last year

From a yahoo story, I did not link it because, even though they took out the spoilers, there is a sentence later on that hints at a future part in the story.

Last edited:
1208a010-e01f-11e3-8e25-9b51c979f7e9_e0520m.jpg

Yes, it is off next week. My guess is because of Memorial Day. People are probably too busy grilling burgers and getting drunk to watch TV.

Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 08

Sunday, June 1, 2014

"The Mountain and the Viper":
Unexpected visitors arrive in Mole's Town; Littlefinger's motives are questioned; Ramsay tries to prove himself to his father; Tyrion's fate is decided.

S~

Really enjoyed the episode, especially the fight. Although I do wish it had been a little longer.

Seems every episode is that way! :)

Always seems like they end just a little too soon and of course that makes you want to be riveted to your seat for the next episode.

Sent from my Surface with Windows 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Now that we are down to the next to the last episode I plan on watching it. It has been tempting to watch as the season has been going on, but I know I would have forgotten too much between episodes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts