HBO GO Trouble in the Realm

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I must have turned it on late enough that the service had already been restored. I didn't get to watch Game of Thrones yet since it was too late to watch an hour long show but I did watch Silicon Valley at about 11:00pm eastern time. The stream was solid for me on Apple TV with steady HD picture and DD5.1 audio.

'Thrones' Premiere Crashes HBO GO

'Thrones' Premiere Crashes HBO GO

"Game of Thrones" returned on Sunday night, but for fans using HBO's streaming service, HBO GO, it was more like a Game of Moans. The HBO GO system crashed, leaving viewers watching on laptops, tablets, and mobile devices out of luck. HBO responded to the problem via Twitter, letting fans know that the site was experiencing problems and apologizing for the inconvenience. HBO then suggested that viewers having trouble with HBO GO watch the show via their cable providers. Luckily, we here at Yahoo were prepared, so here's a quick rundown of the premiere: Daenerys continued her march, Jaime received a new golden hand, Jon Snow was spared despite breaking the Night's Watch oath, and Arya reunited with her sword and got some payback. We bet some fans watching on HBO GO are looking for some payback as well! https://tv.yahoo.com/primetime/thrones-premiere-crashes-hbo-052453422.html Wow that sucks!!

No troubles with HBO Go last night for me. I basically watched all the new shows live last night. I fired up HBO Go at about 9:05pm eastern time just a couple minutes after the new episode of Game of Thrones started. I watched Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, and Veep one after another and it stayed locked in solid HD the entire time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)