HBO & MAX On The Go

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yippy, you can watch Cinemax on the go, the 2 channels that they currently have. :(

I'd rather have more Cinemax CHANNELS, not more options of how to watch the 2 channels they have.

Yippy, you can watch Cinemax on the go, the 2 channels that they currently have. :(

I'd rather have more Cinemax CHANNELS, not more options of how to watch the 2 channels they have.

Cinemax 2 go service is just a mobile ondemand servers that HBO/Cinemax have it not like watching the 2 channels we get. As you get access to all the content and movies that are shown across all the channesl of Cinemax it not like turning in to moremax or Cinemax , it moe like a netflixy type thing select a movie or show and hit play.

Cinemax 2 go service is just a mobile ondemand servers that HBO/Cinemax have it not like watching the 2 channels we get. As you get access to all the content and movies that are shown across all the channesl of Cinemax it not like turning in to moremax or Cinemax , it moe like a netflixy type thing select a movie or show and hit play.

Gotcha .... what kind of addl. cost is involved ?

HBO GO and MAX GO is available at no additional cost. If you sub to HBO, you can get HBO GO. If you sub to MAX, you can get MAX GO. If you sub to both, you can get both GOs.

I guess Wednesday was not the day.

It would not be the first time our systems have been wrong. I been out the last few days, I check my memos today see if it been pushed back for some reason.

Edit:
Memo went out 4.6.11 stating the hbo/max go service launch date had been moved to 4/12/11 and it is a tentative date.

Last edited:
"Go" in my opinion implies mobility and watching HBO/MAX on my PDA Android phone. It looks like it is just available for computers at this point but I am far more excited at the possibilities of watching it on the Android. Any confirmed word on that?

It would not be the first time our systems have been wrong. I been out the last few days, I check my memos today see if it been pushed back for some reason.

Edit:
Memo went out 4.6.11 stating the hbo/max go service launch date had been moved to 4/12/11 and it is a tentative date.

Thanks for the update Stone. I fully understand that these dates are all tentative. This can be a really cool feature if HBO deploys it correctly. They need to have more than just PC's to watch it on. They really need to put smart phones and tablets in the equation.

Thanks for the update Stone. I fully understand that these dates are all tentative. This can be a really cool feature if HBO deploys it correctly. They need to have more than just PC's to watch it on. They really need to put smart phones and tablets in the equation.

Only reason I said Tenative is because dtv did in there 2nd memo as there first it was written like a dead set certainty.

Tried HBO Go and Max GO last night. I'm out of town on business and the SD picture on the hotel's HD tv is so terrible it's painful to watch. Solution, HBO GO! What a great service!

I signed up yesterday and I LOVE it. VERY simple to sign up and set up. I have not gone HDMI into my TV (from macbook PRO) yet but it works great and looks great.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)