Status
Please reply by conversation.

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
I had a customer switch from Dish the other day due to HBO.

She wants to record every episode of Bill Maher.

When you go to the guide to set the timer it doesn’t give the season pass option likely because the name of every episode is different.

Is there a way to create a season pass for this show?

Customer has a genie

I had a customer switch from Dish the other day due to HBO.

She wants to record every episode of Bill Maher.

When you go to the guide to set the timer it doesn’t give the season pass option likely because the name of every episode is different.

Is there a way to create a season pass for this show?

Customer has a genie

That was not the case when I had DirecTV. The title of the show did not change from episode to episode. The season ended in November, and they are probably not showing any reruns at the moment. It will be back in January sometime. Anyway, will it show up in the search if no showings are scheduled?

He is not doing any new shows till after the new year.....Would that be a problem?....Mine is set, never had problems but its been years and before this new pain guide we have now.

She should be able to setup a series record now, but as already pointed out, (& assuming she's setting it up for NEW shows only) nothing's going to start recording until his new season starts in January.
I'd tell her to keep an eye on it & as soon as the new shows are in the guide, to double-check that it DOES, indeed, get rescheduled...if not, she might possibly need to cancel & reschedule it then.

Reactions: Jimbo
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts