HBO Zone in free preview?

DP1962

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 19, 2005
I believe Dish shows this as channel 308 on their website but a quick check of the free HBO this AM didn't show this channel in my guide, is HBO Zone part of the free preview and if so what channel? Thanks.

I just checked and rebooted my 722. It's not there. It doesn't matter to me because I get my premiums from D*.

Thanks for the confirmation, for some reason Dish must not have flipped the switch on HBO Zone for the free preview.

Heh. You know why we're getting a free preview. It's a dirty ploy to get you hooked on GAME OF THRONES!!!!!!!! (I already subbed a week ago to see it... and lost my superstation package. :( )

Anyway, be sure to watch it. It's on pretty much every single one of their channels Sunday night.

Message to the DIRT team about HBO free preview(HBO Zone)

If u are going to issue a "press release" saying the HBO Zone was going to be included in the preview.Where the Heck is it?? I don't see it on eastern arc. This situation is indicative of how half-ass Dish likes to run things either charlie is too cheap to include the channel (most likely) or just a simple over site that dish can't seem to correct. Situations like this show little Dish cares about quality and/ or the needs of their customers.

Your post is indicative of no research, you are only in complaint mode. HD only, 72 sat, in free preview.

Last edited:
It certainly is working just fine for me. Salton Sea on now, nice and crisp.

Maybe a check switch or unplug will help you. Coming out with all guns blazing does not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)