HD 21

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

larry55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 15, 2009
dothan al
I HAD A HD 23 KEPT REBOOTING SO I CALL DIREC AND TODAY I CALL BACK AND FOUND OUT I BE GETTING A HD 21 IS THIS RECEIVER A GOOD RECEIVER?I HAVE THE HD 23 IN THE BEDROOM AND I HAVE THE MRV SET UP.I,M THINKING ABOUT BUYING THE HR 25.I HAD THE HD 23 AND IT DONE REAL GOOD TILL LAST WEDNESDAY. I TRY EVERYTHING THE TECH TOLD ME TO TO GET IT TO WORK.

The HR23 has a larger hard drive (500GB vs the 320GB on the HR21) but otherwise they're pretty much the same
checking specs that is the only difference I can see

larry55 said:
I HAD A HD 23 KEPT REBOOTING SO I CALL DIREC AND TODAY I CALL BACK AND FOUND OUT I BE GETTING A HD 21 IS THIS RECEIVER A GOOD RECEIVER?I HAVE THE HD 23 IN THE BEDROOM AND I HAVE THE MRV SET UP.I,M THINKING ABOUT BUYING THE HR 25.I HAD THE HD 23 AND IT DONE REAL GOOD TILL LAST WEDNESDAY. I TRY EVERYTHING THE TECH TOLD ME TO TO GET IT TO WORK.

Take a pic of this elusive HR25 I keep seeing people talk about! :D

i mean the h21 and the h25 i get the message won't be the first i get something wrong, thank iceberg foe helping me i really do appreciate it.

larry55 said:
i mean the h21 and the h25 i get the message won't be the first i get something wrong, thank iceberg foe helping me i really do appreciate it.

We're just cutting up Larry55. Gives us something to do. No question or statement is stupid...well some statements but the HR25 is something I always smile about

Larry

the receiver they are replacing. Is it a receiver or DVR?
Reason I ask is you've said its being replaced with a HR21 and H21 now

HR is a DVR
H is a receiver

If its just a receiver, the model is pretty irrelevant. They all work the same (H21,22,23,24)

Iceberg said:
Larry

the receiver they are replacing. Is it a receiver or DVR?
Reason I ask is you've said its being replaced with a HR21 and H21 now

HR is a DVR
H is a receiver

If its just a receiver, the model is pretty irrelevant. They all work the same (H21,22,23,24)

H21 to H23 is almost 100% the same

i have a hdr24 100 in the living room.the h21 will be in the bedroom.i have the h25 in one bedroom.i have the mrv setup.

i have a hdr24 100 in the living room.the h21 will be in the bedroom.i have the h25 in one bedroom.i have the mrv setup.

Larry,
FYI,
The recvr is a HR24-100 ....
All of the High Def recvrs have the "H" designation in the beginning.
The "R" designates a Recorder

These are the current recvrs anyway ...

So are they replacing your malfunctioning recvr or were you able to get to to work ?

i.m not mad with anyone .peoples will help each other out on this form,little kidding good for the soul.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)