Please reply by conversation.

larry55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 15, 2009
dothan al
I HAD A HD 23 KEPT REBOOTING SO I CALL DIREC AND TODAY I CALL BACK AND FOUND OUT I BE GETTING A HD 21 IS THIS RECEIVER A GOOD RECEIVER?I HAVE THE HD 23 IN THE BEDROOM AND I HAVE THE MRV SET UP.I,M THINKING ABOUT BUYING THE HR 25.I HAD THE HD 23 AND IT DONE REAL GOOD TILL LAST WEDNESDAY. I TRY EVERYTHING THE TECH TOLD ME TO TO GET IT TO WORK.

The HR23 has a larger hard drive (500GB vs the 320GB on the HR21) but otherwise they're pretty much the same
checking specs that is the only difference I can see

larry55 said:
I HAD A HD 23 KEPT REBOOTING SO I CALL DIREC AND TODAY I CALL BACK AND FOUND OUT I BE GETTING A HD 21 IS THIS RECEIVER A GOOD RECEIVER?I HAVE THE HD 23 IN THE BEDROOM AND I HAVE THE MRV SET UP.I,M THINKING ABOUT BUYING THE HR 25.I HAD THE HD 23 AND IT DONE REAL GOOD TILL LAST WEDNESDAY. I TRY EVERYTHING THE TECH TOLD ME TO TO GET IT TO WORK.

Take a pic of this elusive HR25 I keep seeing people talk about! :D

i mean the h21 and the h25 i get the message won't be the first i get something wrong, thank iceberg foe helping me i really do appreciate it.

larry55 said:
i mean the h21 and the h25 i get the message won't be the first i get something wrong, thank iceberg foe helping me i really do appreciate it.

We're just cutting up Larry55. Gives us something to do. No question or statement is stupid...well some statements but the HR25 is something I always smile about

Larry

the receiver they are replacing. Is it a receiver or DVR?
Reason I ask is you've said its being replaced with a HR21 and H21 now

HR is a DVR
H is a receiver

If its just a receiver, the model is pretty irrelevant. They all work the same (H21,22,23,24)

Iceberg said:
Larry

the receiver they are replacing. Is it a receiver or DVR?
Reason I ask is you've said its being replaced with a HR21 and H21 now

HR is a DVR
H is a receiver

If its just a receiver, the model is pretty irrelevant. They all work the same (H21,22,23,24)

H21 to H23 is almost 100% the same

i have a hdr24 100 in the living room.the h21 will be in the bedroom.i have the h25 in one bedroom.i have the mrv setup.

i have a hdr24 100 in the living room.the h21 will be in the bedroom.i have the h25 in one bedroom.i have the mrv setup.

Larry,
FYI,
The recvr is a HR24-100 ....
All of the High Def recvrs have the "H" designation in the beginning.
The "R" designates a Recorder

These are the current recvrs anyway ...

So are they replacing your malfunctioning recvr or were you able to get to to work ?

i.m not mad with anyone .peoples will help each other out on this form,little kidding good for the soul.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)