HD-A3 + 7 movies $149

Thats a great price for sure. The war is definitely heating up, and Toshiba has come out fighting.

Will BD step up to the challenge? (I doubt it).

I would love to find a cheap blu-ray player (<$200). I could finally dump the PS3 and get my Harmony remote to work with blu-ray. It's a pipe dream, but maybe on Black Friday? :)

As for Toshiba, if they sell another 90K players black friday, that would be great! :)

I bought an A3 on ebay for $149 last week. It came with the receipt so I could get the free movies, plus the two movies in the box. And I didn't even have to wait for black friday. :D There are deals o' plenty out there right now.

I would love to find a cheap blu-ray player (<$200). I could finally dump the PS3 and get my Harmony remote to work with blu-ray. It's a pipe dream, but maybe on Black Friday? :)

From what I been reading lately, it looks like the BR manufacturers are stating that somewhere around $350 is about the lowest that they could go at this time. I also heard something similar to this on the latest Engadget HD podcast.

From what I been reading lately, it looks like the BR manufacturers are stating that somewhere around $350 is about the lowest that they could go at this time. I also heard something similar to this on the latest Engadget HD podcast.
Looks like some of the sales ads were leaked today, and the cheapest I have seen is $377 at CC for the Samsung. Oh well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts