HD Channel List: Dish Network vs DirectTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Try this...
- 638 is listed as FSN North, it's the SD version of FSN Cincinnati, 638-1 is the game only HD channel.

- 652 FSN Northwest is a full time channel, but not 24x7 HD content.

- 628 is the SD only version of FSN Pittsburgh, 628-1 is the HD game only channel.

- 632 is the SD only version of Sun Sports, 632-1 is the game only HD version of the channel.

Hope that helps.

Screencaps from the newer channels... and a Word Doc version (large)

Attachments

• B10HD.JPG
    B10HD.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 149
  • BioHD.JPG
    BioHD.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Bravo HD.JPG
    Bravo HD.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Cartoon HD.JPG
    Cartoon HD.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 144
  • MGMHD.JPG
    MGMHD.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 141
  • FXHD.JPG
    FXHD.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 128
  • FBNHD.JPG
    FBNHD.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 139
  • CNNHD.JPG
    CNNHD.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 151
  • CNBCHD.JPG
    CNBCHD.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 137
  • CMTHD.JPG
    CMTHD.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 148
  • NHLHD.JPG
    NHLHD.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 116
  • NickHD.JPG
    NickHD.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 122
  • ScifiHD.JPG
    ScifiHD.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 124
  • SpikeHD.JPG
    SpikeHD.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 149
  • ScifiHD1.JPG
    ScifiHD1.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 117
  • TWCHD.JPG
    TWCHD.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 132
  • VH1HD.JPG
    VH1HD.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 146
  • SatelliteGuys.US DirectHD.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 222
On the Dish side I just noticed that Big10 HD is listed as a part-time channel. It isn't. Just like ESPN or most other channels, it may not be HD 24-7 but it is always there in 16x9 (espn style) all the time. Channel 9500

See ya
Tony

I wish Dish would turn on the SciFi ch. & locals here in W. Palm Beach into HD. I can't believe Dish thought the golf ch. was so important that they have it it HD, but no SciFi ch.

I might have miscounted, but I got a count of close to 41 additional HD channels D* has that I would be eligible for with my AEP with sports channels subscription. I realize I am receiving 15-20 HD channels that only E* has. However, 41 channels is a huge difference and many of those missing channels are watched in my house more often than the 15-20 extras I have. The only thing keeping me with E* is that D* does not have locals in my area and I would miss the local college games. E* has until D* gets locals or it matches the missing HD channels that D* has to keep my $152 per month.

NHL network is on D*and E* You did list it but with no channels number. So on Directv its channel 215 on Dishnetwork its on 403. also Directv has CSN New England channel 620-1 for HD games.

Hey, am I missing it? I see Discovery HD on the list, but I do not see HD Theater. (Discovery HD Theater) on the list anywhere. Channel 9421 on Dish. I'm sure it's on DirecTV too. Discovery HD and HD Theater are unique channels.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts