HD Channel Requests

Just checked out WeatherNation. Looks like new name for the Weather service DISH replaced The Weather Channel with for a few days last year.

The guy in charge is Paul Douglas who was the same guy who did the other channel for DISH.

I would be happy just to get what's already up there. There are a number of channels that I can only get when they're on free preview.

here are HD channels i would like to see added onto Dish Network
QVCHD,HSNHD,THE OUTDOOR CHANNELHD,GACHD,CSPAN1-3HD,GSNHD,FUELTVHD,OXYGENHD,NASAHD

Please contact Dish and ask them to add these HD Channels.
let me know what you think of these channels the more requests the greater chances these channels will be added.Does Dish have enough bandwidth to add alot more HD Channels?
and Dish has not put up RFDTVHD on their website how long does it to add a channel onto a website.

Thanks

Bluegras

I don't think Great American Country (GAC) is available in high definition. Not yet. In a way, this would be a request for a channel to go HD.

It seems there's not enough money to increase the bandwidth and carry all the local HD and RSN's but thank goodness we had $300,000,000 sitting around to buy Blockbuster.

It seems there's not enough money to increase the bandwidth and carry all the local HD and RSN's but thank goodness we had $300,000,000 sitting around to buy Blockbuster.

More birds will have to fly up to geo to do it. That cost allot more than this price just to build the birds. Also everything in the entire US will have to be converted to MPEG4 and that still means conversion that has to happen to WA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts