HD Channel Vote !

What would you Rather have in HD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to see TBS HD for the college football games, baseball's divisional playoffs, and the comedy reruns that TBS shows. Actually, I would like everything HD as soon as possible:)

Yes I would like to have anything that is available in hd. Lets face it though. There is not a lot of 24/7 hd out there right now. The 6 new hd were and are a pleasent suprise. Maybe we can expect a few more suprises in the coming months!!!

I wish they'd go ahead and add Chiller and then take it HD when it becomes available. When there are hundreds of channels, the horror genre deserves more than one. Of the choices given, I'd pick SciFi HD.

... I rarely watch SciFi Channel, since there is very little science fiction on it - mostly horror and fantasy.

What airs on the channel has simply horrid writing, which is especially grievous since SF novels are generally very well written.

A lot of what is called SF on TV these days is "Days of Our Lives In Space".
More recently, SciFi aired really bad destructions of "Wizard of Earthsea" and "Flash Gordon" - the latter was actually quite unintentionally funny.
If you are wondering what I liked recently in the area of SF, "Firefly" was excellent, and "Doctor Who" is pretty good...
QUOTE]

I wholeheartedly second everything you say with one contrary example, which is Eureka. It's not a perfect show, but it's heads and shoulders above anything SciFi has broadcast except BSG and the tail end of B5/Crusade. I keep wondering why it's on SciFi, because it's too good for them ...

I voted 9 PPV channels because they can be delivered NOW. I would vote SCIFI but who knows when the pinheads who own that channel will get off their bong long enough to pay attention to their audience.

TBSHD would be nice for the MLB postseason but who knows if TBS is any smarter... Other than the ball games, standby for stretch-o-vision!

It's not a matter of either / or. If it exists, make it happen. Then, get your ducks in a row to provide the others as they come online.

YES! We can have our cake and eat it too!

Some of you just don't seem to like red velvet cake. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)