Hd Channels That We Want Now!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Anyone want to start an HD channel with me? It would be called The Climate Channel (CLIMATEHD) and would have wicked HD maps and graphics with realtime weather as well as Equator/National Geographic/Discovery type stuff. We would crush The Weather Channel.:eureka

Channels

Espnnews Hs
Msg Hd (24/7)
Fox Sports Bay (soon Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area)
Usa Hd
Fx Hd
Cnn Hd
Pbs Hs

Communicate Charlie Or You May Need To Buy Time To Do Your Chat On Direct!

I want:
Scifi
USA
MGM
Smithsonian
Starz Edge
Starz Kids

I don't really care about the west feeds of the movie channels, sionce I have a DVR.

There isn't any of the other DirectTv channels that I care about.

I also want my HD locals here in Mobile/Pensacola, since I DVR more than one network show at the same time.

Adding HD locals has zero value for me. We want national HD channels. If DirecTV had a decent HD-DVR, we would have left months ago.

I want WGN Superstation HD. The Cubbies are in HD all season. A good poll question would be which comes first, more E* HD or a Cubs World Series.

Adding HD locals has zero value for me. We want national HD channels. If DirecTV had a decent HD-DVR, we would have left months ago.

I'm right there with you. My HD locals are important to me...but I'd love some of the other stations that DTV has! The DVR is of utmost importance to me as I'd never be able to watch what I want without it! If DTV ever improves their DVR (post TIVO...STUPIDEST decision they ever made!)...I think I'm gone...

I'm right there with you. My HD locals are important to me...but I'd love some of the other stations that DTV has! The DVR is of utmost importance to me as I'd never be able to watch what I want without it! If DTV ever improves their DVR (post TIVO...STUPIDEST decision they ever made!)...I think I'm gone...

So, what doesn't the HR20/HR21 not do that's preventing you from switching?

3 things at once

So, what doesn't the HR20/HR21 not do that's preventing you from switching?

For one thing the VIP series will record 3 HD's at one time. 1 OTA & 2 Satellite. the D* will record only two at a time. Did you check into the link I posted to see what present day consumers say about the D* DVR"s?

For one thing the VIP series will record 3 HD's at one time. 1 OTA & 2 Satellite. the D* will record only two at a time. Did you check into the link I posted to see what present day consumers say about the D* DVR"s?

Doesn't matter what they said, I wanted to know what was preventing you from switching that needed improvement. If the three concurrent recording feature (which BTW Tivo didn't have either) is it then you're not switching to D* for a long time since unless you count VoD download as a stream then it will always only do two.

Right now all I want is:
USA HD
Scfi HD
FX HD

Is it really so much to ask??

Later on when they launch I want: Comedy Central HD, MTV HD, VH1 HD, more HBO HD.

Everybody wants something different, so what would/should Dish do to satisfy it's customers? For me, I would just like to see at least one national HD channel added every few weeks, or even once a month until the next satellite is launched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)