Status
Please reply by conversation.

VewDew

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2004
Northern California
Hello all,

I installed my HR10-250 today and I live in the Sacramento television area but because of the 14 yagi style antenna on my roof, I am able to scan and receiver SF Bay area channels via ota. I scanned them in today and they are recognized but my program guide only says regulare schedule. That doesn't bother me, I can find out what is on, but it won't allow me to record something on one of those channels at 11:30 tonight.

Will I ever be able to do record by channel or time on those channels? Heck, right now I can't even hit record and start recording what I am watching.

You should be able to do both ... if the channels are in the guide. I can pull both Denver and Cheyenne from my location and I am able to record both. Man Sac to SF ... that is some antenna!

It's a 14 ft. Channel master knockoff from Radio shack and it would do even more wonders if I didn't live in a 1 story house surrounded by 2 stories! :D

I guess this is one of those channels that will need the 1 - 2 days mentioned when I was setting it up.

I think Denver - Cheyenne is just as incredible as Sac to SF!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)