Hd Dvr 10-250

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vanolesman25

Original poster
Oct 2, 2005
I have an install scheduled for tomorrow morning on the hd tivo receiver. I understand that the hdmi output has some issues. Is the PQ better with the hdmi output(both of my hdtv's only have the dvi output so I would have to use the hdmi to dvi cable) or would it be better to use the component input? Also to anyone who has used this receiver on a lcd hdtv and a rear projection hdtv, which setup would produce the best PQ? Thanks in advance for your help.

The HDMI issue is a crap shoot.. over at tivocommunity.com there is a poll and it seems about 30% had problems.. my hd tivo is fine via hdmi and to be honest, it looks identical to the component outputs.. but eveyones mileage may vary - some like the component better on "analog" hdtv ie.. crt based rptv and others like hdmi/dvi on microdisplays - lcd / dlp...

jim

Has anyone noticed the occasional picture blip/audio blip? Mine does that, no matter if it's the OTA tuner or the Satellite tuner.

Mine does that also. Wondered what was causing it too. Also, mine works fine over the HDMI port. Got it installed last week Wednesday.

yup.....getting blips too.

also got some sort of download around 3:30 am. it turned off the 30 sec jump hack.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts