HD DVR box???!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Its the non tivo directv hd receiver, he just made an error with the model number....he says he used it for 4 months, he is not claiming its the new one.

oh, they must have updated the boxes on the HR10-250...cause my box had the Tivo branding all over it and was not called a DVR. Sorry....

if you read the auction it says he is shipping in the new box and if you look at the picture it say HD DVR...that was what i was talking about...not what he is actually selling

The box is from an HR10-250, but the auction is for an H20 (HD, no DVR).

So no, it's not the NEW HD DVR.

//edit

Wow, I'm slow. This had no replies when I posted. :eek:

Phroz said:
The box is from an HR10-250, but the auction is for an H20 (HD, no DVR).

So no, it's not the NEW HD DVR.

//edit

Wow, I'm slow. This had no replies when I posted. :eek:

lol..again..wasn't claining that it was for a new DVR...I just saw the box which the seller said was his new reciever and my HR10-250 was a TIVO box...

It was a bad post....i got overly excited for nothing!

asousa said:
lol..again..wasn't claining that it was for a new DVR...I just saw the box which the seller said was his new reciever and my HR10-250 was a TIVO box...

It was a bad post....i got overly excited for nothing!
No, it is not a bad post, it's kinda mis information on the owners part, kind of deceiving till you read the description and see that the owner has placed the wrong box under the unit.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)