HD DVR CAPACITY

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Richfunb

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 30, 2009
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I'm leaving on a vacation and with new network shows, sports, and movies coming up, I've set my HD DVR (HR20-700) to record 40 different shows. I've deleted everything currently being stored, but I'm wondering weather I may exceed the capacity of the HD DVR. Is there any way to know ahead of time? Will the system warn me if the scheduled shows will not have enough room to record? If I know that I'll exceed the storage capacity, I can review my "to do" list and delete some of the less important shows. Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm leaving on a vacation and with new network shows, sports, and movies coming up, I've set my HD DVR (HR20-700) to record 40 different shows. I've deleted everything currently being stored, but I'm wondering weather I may exceed the capacity of the HD DVR. Is there any way to know ahead of time? Will the system warn me if the scheduled shows will not have enough room to record? If I know that I'll exceed the storage capacity, I can review my "to do" list and delete some of the less important shows. Any advice would be appreciated.

How long will you be gone ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts