Status
Please reply by conversation.

cal87

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Cutting Edge
Aug 3, 2005
Tracy, CA
Maybe a stupid question, but I couldn't figure it out from the manual or remote. How do you FF 30 sec through commercials?

cal87 said:
Maybe a stupid question, but I couldn't figure it out from the manual or remote. How do you FF 30 sec through commercials?

It's an undocumented/unsupported feature, meaning it's hidden and could go away at anytime. With that said, to enable it:

- You must be watching something recorded from your my playing list
- press select, play, select, 3, 0, select.

It's not enabled. While in fast forward mode if you hit the skip button it will also jump you to the next 15 minute marker.

Enjoy

rad said:
It's an undocumented/unsupported feature, meaning it's hidden and could go away at anytime. With that said, to enable it:

- You must be watching something recorded from your my playing list
- press select, play, select, 3, 0, select.

It's not enabled. While in fast forward mode if you hit the skip button it will also jump you to the next 15 minute marker.

Enjoy

Yep. Just make sure that you don't press fast forward before you hit the skip button. Otherwise, as noted above, you may mistakenly jump ahead to the middle/end of your recorded program! (The skip feature also works when you are watching live television which you have paused. However, as noted above, the skip feature must be enabled while watching a previously recorded program).

Also, if your unit is reset for any reason (power outtage/manual reset), you will have to go through the process (select, play, select, 3, 0, select) all over again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts