HD DVR Scheduler - recording 3 shows

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

djdjd04

Original poster
Feb 14, 2010
California
I have two HD DVRs, and both of them are having the same problem. I have three shows set for 7pm... DTV records the two highest priority shows & shows an (x) next to the third one. Normally, the DVR would record the (x) show at the next available time, but now it's not recording it at all. Is there some setting to fix this? I just want it to record the third show whenever possible.

Also wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
Thanks!

I'm guessing so... I know it wasn't doing that before. I am always checking my To Do list, so I can do a "one shot" record on the episode, but I shouldn't have to do that, right?

I wasn't aware that if a show wasn't recorded because of a conflict that it would record at the next available time. Is this something new?

I wasn't aware that if a show wasn't recorded because of a conflict that it would record at the next available time. Is this something new?

My DVR has always done it that way. For example... On Monday nights I record Hoarders, Men of a Certain Age, and Damages... all three come on at 7pm. The DVR records Hoarders and Men of a Certain Age at 7, and it would record Damages when it repeats at 8pm... it's not doing that anymore. Now I have to go in and tell it to record at 8.

Geez, two guys with post totals 1/100 of mine between them, and they are teaching me something! Thanks guys! :up

Don't feel bad Chip, I've never seen that either, I was going to point out that they NEVER record more than 2 shows and usually it will inform you of a conflict when the recording time comes up.

Don't feel bad Chip, I've never seen that either, I was going to point out that they NEVER record more than 2 shows and usually it will inform you of a conflict when the recording time comes up.

Hey, a little humility is good for the soul! :D

my old DirecTivo unit did it, then the R15 did not. i only noticed the capability again a few months back on my HR-21, so i am not sure how long they had it back.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)