hd enable fee question

dlh1435

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
can I have my hd enable on my 622 without getting a hd package?I want to get my hd over the air local channels through the 622.thanks for any help.

yes you can but you will be charged a $6 access fee for not subscribing to an hd package but the access fee will allow you to view hd premium channels if you subscribe to any like hbo showtime

That's what I've been doing for the last year. You actually get your locals in HD, and a few scattered channels here and there. I was surprised to find BigTen HD the other day.

Now that they have a $10 HD package, it doesn't make sense to pay the $7 fee. I think I'm going to get the Essentials pack soon.

That's what I've been doing for the last year. You actually get your locals in HD, and a few scattered channels here and there. I was surprised to find BigTen HD the other day.

Big Ten HD has been there since September sometime. Be aware if you are not in a Big Ten state, you will lose it at somepoint in the future (think it will become part of the sports pack). I don't remember the exact date it will change.

Uplink Report - Not Official

722 questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)