HD Guide Top and Bottem Banners

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ageism

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
Sorry to bring this up, for this is a almost a dead horse, but I was next to last DMA to get the guide and I did not force it. Read somewhere that there is a complaint about the top and bottom banners taking up to much screen. I totally agree. FF and rewind hides a lot of picture and it is a short time these are there but it is annoying. Wrote to D and suggested shorting the banners and making the rewind bar transparent. They wrote back and said would send my problem to management. They seem surprised there was a problem. Doubt if it would do any good, but if you feel the same as I, maybe you should write also. If you don't feel the same that is fine and I am sorry I am crying about a small thing. Just the same have a great day.

The bottom timeline box has been modified to look more like it used to be with the blue GUI.. a smaller, semi-transparent box. It's on the CE releases currently. It will be pushed out nationally once out of testing. It looks a lot better than the large cloud-looking box that took up a lot of screen real estate at the bottom.

Dan

The bottom timeline box has been modified to look more like it used to be with the blue GUI.. a smaller, semi-transparent box. It's on the CE releases currently. It will be pushed out nationally once out of testing. It looks a lot better than the large cloud-looking box that took up a lot of screen real estate at the bottom.

Dan

that's good to hear. i look forward to it when it goes national.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)