HD Guide Top and Bottem Banners

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ageism

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
Sorry to bring this up, for this is a almost a dead horse, but I was next to last DMA to get the guide and I did not force it. Read somewhere that there is a complaint about the top and bottom banners taking up to much screen. I totally agree. FF and rewind hides a lot of picture and it is a short time these are there but it is annoying. Wrote to D and suggested shorting the banners and making the rewind bar transparent. They wrote back and said would send my problem to management. They seem surprised there was a problem. Doubt if it would do any good, but if you feel the same as I, maybe you should write also. If you don't feel the same that is fine and I am sorry I am crying about a small thing. Just the same have a great day.

The bottom timeline box has been modified to look more like it used to be with the blue GUI.. a smaller, semi-transparent box. It's on the CE releases currently. It will be pushed out nationally once out of testing. It looks a lot better than the large cloud-looking box that took up a lot of screen real estate at the bottom.

Dan

The bottom timeline box has been modified to look more like it used to be with the blue GUI.. a smaller, semi-transparent box. It's on the CE releases currently. It will be pushed out nationally once out of testing. It looks a lot better than the large cloud-looking box that took up a lot of screen real estate at the bottom.

Dan

that's good to hear. i look forward to it when it goes national.

Status
Please reply by conversation.