HD is fanilly available in 30548 -Hoschton GA

Kevinw

Just a regular guy
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Jacksonville, FL
Just confirmed that the 30548 ZIP now has HD. Adelphia offering
ESPN, HDnet,HDnet Movies, Disocver, the local FOX,ABC and NBC affiliates. For an extra 5 dollars for InHd 1 & 2.
No DVR

Hey Kevin,

I am in the zip and scheduled to have them install June 8, I was told via phone that I would be getting a HD DVR. Do you have info that says that is not correct?

How do you like the service? I am dropping D*tv over the Sunday Ticket fiasco and I am a little nervous that cable will not be as goos or better than D*tv.

Thanks,
Richard

Hey Richard,
I am taking the wait and see. I am not dropping DISH and my OTA untill I see what Adelphia's PQ looks like AND they have more than 3 locals.
I check the neighborhood this week to see if anyones has scheduled an install. How was yours? BTW I am in Chimney Springs..

LOL...Small world. Same subdivision Kevin. :D Email me if you want to see the picture quality.

I like the HD channels, better than D*tv in my opinion. I get CBS/FOX/NBC/ESPNHD/INHD1/INHD2/HDNET/HDNET Movies. No Discover channel or ABC.
I HATE :mad: the standard basic cable channels, enough to reconsider my choice. Very grainy!

The HD DVR is ok, it is no Tivo and will take a little bit to get used to.

Let me know if you want to see the what it looks like.

rstettne said:
LOL...Small world. Same subdivision Kevin. :D Email me if you want to see the picture quality.

I like the HD channels, better than D*tv in my opinion. I get CBS/FOX/NBC/ESPNHD/INHD1/INHD2/HDNET/HDNET Movies. No Discover channel or ABC.
I HATE :mad: the standard basic cable channels, enough to reconsider my choice. Very grainy!

The HD DVR is ok, it is no Tivo and will take a little bit to get used to.

Let me know if you want to see the what it looks like.
Too funny... I am suprised I have not met you or emabarasingly-Have I?

I don't think we have met. I need to get out more often!
Maybe we will now. Drop me an email and I will give you may address if you want to take a look at the cable PQ.

Breaking News - Howe Named CMO at Time Warner

Towns plan to revisit cable deals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts